Portland State University
Bachelor of Arts, double major: ART: Drawing/Painting/Printmaking & ART: Sculpture
Computer Experience: Proficient with - Amiga •
Macintosh • PC • Cross Platform
• 14 years + experience on Photoshop • Plug-ins ex. KPT • Photo Manipulation • Scanning/Digital Imaging • Video Capture • Printing Techniques • File Formats & Preparation • Knowledge of Traditional Animating techniques and computer 2-D • Familiarity with - Lightwave 3-D • 3-D Max • Modeling • Rendering • Creating & Applying Texture • Lighting
Software in Multimedia, Computer Graphics, and
• Deluxe Paint • Photoshop • Illustrator • Flash • Director • Animator Pro • Studio One • Quark Express • Dreamweaver • Final Cut Pro • Lightwave 3-D • Authorware • Audio programs: Reason - Recycle - Live
Video Experience: Broad understanding of video-editing, post-production, & video-production techniques. Cable Access Producer since 1996. Formats: • SVHS • Hi8 • DVCAM • Analog & Nonlinear Editing • Sony Edit Station Pro • Final Cut Pro • Adobe Primere • Video Toaster • Desktop Video Graphics
Artistic Experience / Skills:
• Aerosol & Airbrush: Produced large scale murals on a variety of surfaces concrete, metal, wood, vehicles, clothing, canvass. Styles range from: Realistic - Abstract - Cartoon - Lettering - Photo Realistic & Reproductions - & other styles.
• Printmaking, Acrylic, Mixed Medium, Welding mig/tig
• Photography: Sports/action, landscape, portraiture, lighting techniques. Digital or 35mm
• Casting & Mold Making: Worked on large bronze castings including sand casting, silver/gold among other metal alloys in lost wax casting process. Fabricate with clay & plasticine & create molds. Use a variety of techniques 2 dimensional, relief, & 3 dimensional - Molding with 2part silicone – plaster – rubber – alginate - wax working – chasing Also – casting – tooling – soldering – & finishing.
2003 Event Promotion & Management Managed concept & full production of promotions & a variety of events. Event responsibilities included but are not limited to: On line marketing & flyer creation promotion. printing, distribution, scheduling locations, talent, demographics, coverage of events, travel reservations flights/rooms, appearances. Events include product promotions in Houston TX, Gallery shows at The Sea Nightclub Portland, Oregon. Organized 5 large scale raffles & skateboarding events for Neil Heddings Benefits located at 5 different Northwest skateparks & organized 50 companies in the skateboard industry to donate large amounts of product.
1992-current Freelance Artist Produced logos, murals, photography, computer graphics, & advertisement designs for a variety of clients & private commissions.
Small Sample of Clients / Work Experience
Real Networks - Murals (Big Brother 11 online) 2009
Seattle Lighting & Dolan Designs - Murals. TradeShow Booth & Window Display Dallas, Tx. 2007-2008
Headnod Productions – Photo shoot for multiple entertainers Emerald Downs Casino. 1999
Keen Footwear - Murals & Artwork for Trade Show Booth. Salt Lake City, Utah 2009
MyG (Professional Producer) - Kids room Mural. 2009
The Mansion - (Private Venue) Murals. 2009
PoorBoyz Productions & Ski Bowl - Murals for Film. 2009
Party Rockers (Promotions) - Murals. 2009
Oregon Trifecta (World Cup Skateboarding) - Airbrush & Sculpture (Trophies) 2007,2008,2009
Portland Park & Rec - Murals. Glenhaven Skatepark. Portland, Oregon 2007 & 2009
Windells Snowboard Camp – Logo Design – Murals on fleet of 7 Busses to transport campers – Ad design for worldwide publications, Snowboarder, Transworld Snowboarding, Skier magazine. 1994-2001
Art Heads Frameshops – Logo Design for exterior of buildings, letterheads, signs & shirts. Custom mural airbrushed on floor of the main location. 2001
The Sea Large scale murals throughout club – Illustrator logo redesign for awning, rotating art supplied to hang throughout nightclub. 1997-2004
HipHopSmellz.com Airfresheners – Multiple Logo Designs – Website Design – Product Design – Marketing. 2002-2003
Uncovered Magazine – Ad design – Photography – Editorials. 2004-2005
Tower Bar - Murals. San Diego 2009
Graffix International - Murals. 1998
Fester Snowboards – Murals. 1997
SouthSide Skatepark - Murals. Houston, Tx 2009
Awards & Special Interest
RedBull MusicLabs intensive audio production: One
of 12 special people selected to attend. Portland, OR 2004
One of 55 Contest winners Molotow (German international paint company) art competition 2003.
Creative/Technical Team: Graphic Designer Art Direction & Interactive map creator. Multimedia Capstone Class Interactive CD Rom Project for the Northwest Power Planning Council. Portland, OR 2000
Public Art: Selected to produce image and mosaic, City of Gresham. Gresham, OR 2000
Security/Operations: Secret Service Clearance, Backstage Operations, also helped with Security Gate Control. Received
Award for Services Rendered from Pope John Paul 2, World Youth Day. Denver, CO 1993
Winning design, Just Say No Mural, Beyer High School. Modesto, CA 1992
Burnside Skatepark volunteer mural artist. Portland, OR 1994-current
My artwork has appeared in magazines & videos multiple times over the past 11 years.
Magazines: Big Brother, Thrasher, Slap, Skateboarder, The Skateboard Mag, Transworld Skateboarding, BMX, Crank Magazine in Australia, Sauce Zine, among others.
Newspapers: Oregonian, Portland Tribune, Willamette Week, the front page of the Modesto Bee 1992, front page of PSU Vanguard 2002, Portland Mercury 2003.
Videos: 411 video magazines, MTV Sports, Thrasher Feats, Anti-hero, 151, Everyday is a Saturday, Alive in Portland Hip-Hop, featured solo artist Hook 2002 video Australia among others.
Films: Paranoid Park, Untraceable, What About Clem, Why Wouldn't You.
Online publications: SkateandAnnoy.com, TCCulture.com, SkateboardArchives.com, among others.
TV: Fuel Tv, Discovery Channel, MTV, Local Stations.
OTHER NON-ART RELATED WORK HISTORY
2003-Current, Infrared Camera Photography Nationwide - Industrial applications.
1992-2000 Other work experience including:
Crewman, Industrial roofing.
Customer Service, New Release Board Shop, Zig-Zag OR. _ Sales, rentals, espresso, artwork.
Roofer & Lead Foreman, Vac Service, West Coast - Specialized experience on Industrial Gravel Removal, Ca & Wa, government & other jobs.
Lift Operator, Ski Bowl, Mt. Hood, OR.
Security Guard, McHenry, Modesto. CA
If you would like to talk Please email me, and visit again to see updates.